Monday, May 4, 2009

Front Row Debuts



Someone once said that being a journalist is like having a front row seat to history. I've been sitting on the front row for more than 15 years. I started my career as a newspaper reporter in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Since that time, I've worked as a reporter for newspapers and magazines in Chicago and Houston. I most recently worked as a television reporter for KBMT Channel 12 in Beaumont. I want this website to serve as another source of news to keep you informed about what's really going on in your community. I'll go where the stories are and I'll talk to the newsmakers. Front Row will also give you a place where you can share what's important to you. I welcome your photos, your videos, information about your events and special moments in your life, and your feedback. Email me at mccalope@gmail.com. This site will be updated frequently so I invite you to sign on as a member so we can stay in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment