Monday, August 24, 2009

Georgine Guillory running for Jefferson County Treasurer


It is with great respect for the citizens of Jefferson County that I announce my candidacy for County Treasurer in the 2010 March Primary. The office of County Treasurer is a public service. My plans are to be an advocate for the taxpayer.

Since 2003, I have been fortunate to serve as Commissioner of the Port of Beaumont. Words can not describe the depth of my gratitude to the citizens of my ward, giving me that opportunity.

My campaign will consists of grass roots values, personally reaching out to the people of Jefferson County. I look forward to a clean and meaningful campaign and I humbly ask the citizens for their support and vote. I can only hope the will of the people in Jefferson County is to elect me the next Jefferson County Treasurer.

I’m responsible, efficient and accountable!

No comments:

Post a Comment