Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Best-selling Author involved in car accident


Reshonda Tate Billingsley, the former Beaumont anchor/reporter and now best-selling author, was involved in a car accident yesterday in Houston. She wrote about it on her Facebook page. The good news is she wasn't seriously hurt and she's recuperating at home. Billingsley tells FRONT ROW that she is "bruised pretty badly, real sore, but nothing was broken." The author has been on a book tour promoting her latest novel "The Devil is a lie." We're wishing her a speedy recovery!


From her Facebook post..."Is at home, recovering after a really bad car accident...hydroplaned, spun out of control and slammed into a wall...but God was watching out for me...I'd just dropped my kids off and honestly, I never wear my seat belt but for some reason put it on today. The cop says it definitely saved my life. I'm in pain (I guess not enuff to stay off FB), confined to bed, but I'm just blessed bc it couldve been a lot worse."

No comments:

Post a Comment