Wednesday, July 8, 2009

ReShonda Tate Billingsley Releases New Book



I saw ReShonda Tate Billingsley on KFDM Channel 6 Monday.She skyped in to talk about her success as a best-selling author and the start of her national book tour which began in Chicago Tuesday. She recently published her 18th book, "The Devil is a Lie". I read the book and it is great. She's also working on her first movie based on the book, "Let the church say Amen." ReShonda is such an inspiration to me as well as authors and wanna-be authors around the country. She was very supportive in helping me make the transition to TV in Beaumont so I'm just really happy and proud of her success. She started her TV career right here in Beaumont and look where she is now. It's just nice to see a sista' doing her thang! Keep up the good work. You're motivating me everyday to finish my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment