Monday, July 27, 2009

Raquel Duncan's Baby Shower






Friends, family, and colleagues gathered at Cheddar's restaurant for a baby shower for Channel 4's Raquel Duncan. Raquel and her significant other Al Boutte are expecting a baby boy in September. Guests played games and shared motherhood stories. Attendees included Marquel Sennet, Sheldra Brigham, Camille Briggs, Erika English, Brandon Jones, Dee Dixon, Anne Bradley, Tamika Humphrey, and Natalie Roberts. Congratulations to the parents-to-be!

2 comments:

  1. Great Post.....

    I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

    Thanks for sharing....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! She is wearing a beautiful dress. Congratulations to her! This post reminds me of my friend’s baby shower. It was in an LA venue just like this and we actually had a theme and one of our friends pretended to be her husband and played the after-baby practice. It was fun and I would say a little naughty at some places.

    ReplyDelete