Friday, September 18, 2009

Funeral Services Set for Former Channel 12 Photographer


Jeff Bell, a former photographer at Channel 12, passed away Thursday. He was 34 years old. Viewing is set for tonight at Grammier Oberle Funeral Home in Port Arthur from 5 to 9 p.m. and the funeral will be tomorrow, Saturday, Sept. 19, at 1 p.m. at St. James Catholic Church, 3503 Gulfway Dr. in Port Arthur. The father of two young girls was a native of Port Arthur. He also worked as a photographer at KBTV Channel 4. He and I worked together at Channel 12. This picture was taken on my last day at Channel 12 in October 2007. He was one of the best photographers in SETX and a nice guy. He'll definitely be missed. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family!

1 comment:

  1. Jeff Bell was definitely one of the most creative photogs I worked with when I was in Beaumont. Although he could be quiet, he also had a great sense of humor and would keep me laughing whenever we worked together. I am shocked and saddened to hear about his death. My prayers go out to his family. Katrina Webber

    ReplyDelete